Rest assured that your or your client's vehicle will be stored in a secure, insured storage lot, away from thieves, vandals, and other things that may damage the vehicle. Plus, our Bankruptcy Collateral Storage procedure is designed to ensure proper chain of custody and protect all parties involved from the unlawful use of uninsured vehicles.
We take every precaution to make sure the debtor's collateral is secured in full compliance with state law.
- Draft and Serve Trustee a Notice of Abandonment
- Arrange to pick up the surrendered vehicle
- Provide Receipt of Possession to the Debtor
- Store Vehicle in a Secure, Insured Location
- Notify Lien Holder and Arrange Vehicle Return